Second Hand Victory!

Ohhhh today I was so lucky, and since this doesn't happen too often I should really celebrate today's findings at the cheap turkish second hand shop 'round the corner. I went there, freezing and shivering even in my nice fur coat, but the little walk turned out to be totally worth it. I got hold of an absolutely stunning cotton oversized knitwear longsleeve, a cotton velvet coat in exactly my size in a fun brown/green pattern and a great Lacoste handbag made of real leather. You wouldn't believe me if I told you I only paid a total of € 15 for the three things, but I tell you, that's what you get when you're lucky in those kinda smelly dirty second hand shops in Le Hometown. The three things together also make a pretty good combination together with my fake snakeprint shiny leggins and H&M ankle boot tie-ups.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...