Don't be fooled, it's still cold outside!

Photobucket

Even though this is Hannover... in Hildesheim, it was much much much much much much much colder! It's not enjoyable anymore...
BUT my leather tassle skirt I decided to buy after all from Topshop is double enjoyable for that matter. It's so beautiful, dear! I love it, I wanna marry it, hihihi...
Also, Uni started again for me, after that short holiday... and dear, I wanna stooop it, I'm so horribly bored by it. I just wanna browse fashion websites all day and night. Someone, fullfill me that wish? Thanks...

Listening to ''Talkie Walkie''-Album by Air and dreaming of flying awayyyyy, from that cold and boredom. Dear Bunny-Prince, wanna go to Australia with me like that cop suggested?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[Coat: EyLinda, Leather fringe skirt: Topshop, Tights: H&M, Ankle-booties: BEBE Shoes]

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...