Maybe Tomorrow...

Dear, it's snowing like mad outside! Where's spring when one needs it??

Today another illustrated outfit post - dearly hoping I'll be able to take some nice walks outside again soon and also to take more pics again! But this weather is just crappy, and all this layering is so boring to me by now! Can't wait for the day to go outside just wearing one layer of clothing, or some fun flattery things on top of each other - but without a coat, scarf and gloves, please!!!

Today the kittin is wearing: Black long sleeve cardi + grey oversized sleeveless cardi + studded belt + black satin wedges + suede leather bag: H&M, beige satin dress: selfmade, grey tights: Zara

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful again! Make an illustrated of me... haha :))

    How are you sweety? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of Garance Dore's illustration. Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack Daniel: Oh thanks for making me check out that page, I'm liking it... yes that style of drawing is also a bit digitalised... but even more minimalistic, I'm not able to do that hahaha xD Too much of a realist I guess xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love this, its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw wow! such wonderful illistrations and such an inventive way to post when your photographer is missing :D

    The outfit looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, ich liebe deinen blog auf anhieb! kreativer geht's kaum, gefällt gefällt. lg luisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. geht mir genauso, sieht super aus :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow hast du das gemalt`?

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! love the belt! I'm tired of the winter too... spring, where are you??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...