Don't say you don't like it before you've tried it

leblog581

It's cold in Hannover these days, very cold. No, I'm kidding, today was pretty fine, especially sitting on a heap of dried staw which not too long ago presented itself as a juicy green hillside. We're in desperate need of more rain, really true!

If anybody asked me about summer essentials, he'd get one clear answer, and you might have noticed already, judging by my last three outfits: cute, short, girly, vintage or not, dresses. I don't walk out the house without a dress these days and it's so beautiful.
This one I found on ebay for a handful of Euros. When our relationship started, when I unwrapped it from it's packaging and held it in my hands, it was long, almost to the ground, and I could smell the 1970s in it, originally. I was in love. But I couldn't do it. I love short flapper dresses, so our relationship had to survive a test. A scissors-test to be precise, and it did. Now our love has grown even, and when the temperature rises even more again, I'll be happy to wear my new love even without tights and knee-socks. Yes!

PS.: The new header shows a photo, believe it or not. It's a picture taken this afternoon, of the marvellously blue sky in Hannover. I'm in love, did I mention it?

PPS.: I made this rose-flower-ring today, isn't it lovely? I just took a fabric-flower and glued it to an old ring, I figured I'd be nice to wear with floral tights that also show white roses :)

leblog575
leblog574
leblog576
leblog578
leblog580
leblog577

[Topshop t-bar flats, floral tights, 70s vintage beige cotton dress, vintage leather bag, H&M knee-highs, satin bow, knitted bolero jacket, DIY rose-ring]

leblog579

26 comments:

  1. These photos are gorgeous!
    I love the floral tights on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm in love!
    this dress is marvellous! and the ring is so nice!!!
    another time congrats to your sister for being such an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you.
    You are beautiful and your style amazing!
    Never stop blogging!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress and the ring is amazing:) beautiful..new banner looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is such a pretty dress and i like the way you have edited the colours of the photos to make it look warmer :D also love the ring

    Cypriotchick
    cypriotchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your writing style, and these photos are amazing. Very well styled outfit!

    xoxo, SarahJayne @ Knockout Vintage Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats beautiful floral tights
    i can never do such feminine ethereal look like you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style, especially this post. The photo's have such a hint of nostalgia and memory, it's breathtaking.

    xoxoxoxox
    hope to hear from you :)
    lovelovelove!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfits and the pics, congratulations to the fotographer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so lovely. I love the colours of the pictures and ofcourse you look very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the pics are in such a great colour,like 70ies summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the pictures


    http://the-newface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pictures and I LOVE the new header, especially the little rabbit in it. Adorable [hearts]

    ReplyDelete
  14. great!!...very nice pictures...
    beautiful tights

    ReplyDelete
  15. That socks above the thights are too much...unfortunatly. These pictures are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing. love you're style. I saw the tights on topshop before and thought that they're so beautiful but now when you wear them, they're perfect! The ring is very lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look lovely as always and those are a very pair of tights:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your style!
    and this pics are beautiful!!!

    xx
    www.sexyinthecity.es

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wunderful, i like your look!

    ReplyDelete
  20. BEAUTIFUL.BEAUTIFUL.BEAUTIFUL. Everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice photographs
    You have an original style I like very much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...