I don't like warm food in summer.

leblog587

It's true. At least most of the time, especially when it's really warm outside I just can't stand anything but a fresh salad with avocado, lime, thin slices of chicken and some good vinegar. At the moment it's pretty much alright, though, the weather.
Just got a letter from the local customs, some package arrived for me. Damn those idiots, can't they just ship it as a gift or something, it's such a drag going all the way up north to pick it up!

I like these shoes - loads! They're extremely comfortable and since I was craving for some kinda silver dancing-shoes, these were just perfect! It's actually tap-dancing shoes, if anybody should wonder!

leblog582
leblog586
leblog585
leblog583

Boxy-cardi, floral tights: Topshop, black tank-top, bleached denim shorts: H&M, leather bag: vintage, silver tap-dancing shoes: ebay, Wayfarers: local store

17 comments:

  1. great look! i love the top and this shoes are so cute! I'd got a similar ones when I was a child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! Great outfit... the tights are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove those tights and those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shoes:) and I love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good! Completely agree with the food-thing. And customs are there to act stupid...

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute ouftit, like your hair so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i´m a little bit in love with you :D
    like the combination of the shoes and the tights!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tights :)
    I think i've saw them before,
    Nice knowing you ..

    www.sabilanata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the outfit. i also don't like hot food in the summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. okay, I need my hair to look like this right now!!! so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww. give a better shot and a tutorial of that rockin' lace top!! I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really wish i could pull something off like this.i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...