Bellatrix

leblog415

I'm back home for a week right now. Today my sister and I had so much fun shooting two different outfits I created out of her amazing wardrobe. She owns about everything you need for any kind of look you want to create! I literally wish to live inside her wardrobe!

Anyway, this is most obviously inspired by my ongoing Harry Potter obsession and the influences of our 27-hour Harry Potter movie marathon which took place from last monday to wednesday, including the midnight premiere of the final part of the movie series (which was grrreat, but I need to watch it again!). Even though I still love the books even more.

But here is my take on the rather mad and evil but also rather stylish Bellatrix Lestrange, even though I admit, I still do not look much like Helena Bonham Carter ;)

Look out for Lord Voldy on your way, and see you soon! Gwaaarrrrrrr xD

leblog405
leblog408
leblog409
leblog406
leblog410
leblog404
leblog407
leblog412
leblog413
leblog416
leblog414
leblog411

18 comments:

  1. Amazing! <3
    I dressed up as Ginny for the HP premiere! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow! great! awesome inspiration! you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these shots are beautiful you look totally different! Your sisters wardrobe sounds amazing. Hope you had a great time at the harry potter premier.

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's impressive!! I really like it and I'm a huge HP fan too. Love the books more as well.

    C:

    http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last picture so much! Oh how i love dressing up and doing a photo shoot! Especially with a sister!!
    Keep up the great work!!

    xx
    Jess
    SparksandFireworks.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow it´s really gorgeous! i´m speechless... great "job" <3 at the moment i think about getting a tattoo.. the symbol of the dealthy hallows?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, yeeesss, @sabrinski, I was also thinking about getting that tattoo of the deathly hallows... perhaps on the arm where there's no ice cream cone, yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Très jolies photos ! c:
    Bis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olá!
    sou uma brasileira ... estou amando seus looks e inspirações ..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing Look. Amazing pictures. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous pictures! I love the styling

    www.gossipstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, such a gorgeous look, we love your top and your shoes and of course the hair fit the rest perfectly!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahahah! You're fabulous! I love the look and the pics, very gorgeous.... (sorry) terrible :P
    I love HP, too and this last film has been very beautiful.

    Would you like if we become each-other's follower?
    http://folliedimakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! this post is awesome! the photos are great and you look divine with this make up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have but one word for this: AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...