Merry Christmas everybody

leblog539

Noel Gallagher - Merry Christmas Everybody

Last tuesday I met up with Christian of [The Styleograph] to play human puppet for his night shot experiments on Christmas markets. Thanks to that, I now have a couple of pictures to accompany my holiday greetings to you all!
Unfortunately the cold and wind totally destroyed my eye make-up at some point of shooting, so I had to take the pictures Christian sent me into my friend's skin retouche programme so I wouldn't look all too zombie-like, haha.
Anyway, with the Christmas tree all finished and the presents all packed, I am ready to relax a bit for now and simply enjoy my nearly two weeks off work!

leblog541
leblog543
leblog540
leblog542

13 comments:

  1. You are so cute! What camera did you use to take those pictures?
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Merry Christmas honey!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful, merry Christmas to you;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a nice blog you have!!
    come visit mine:)
    www.littlewriterwrote.blogspot.com

    love <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful!
    Happy holiday;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...