Merry Christmas everybody

leblog539

Noel Gallagher - Merry Christmas Everybody

Last tuesday I met up with Christian of [The Styleograph] to play human puppet for his night shot experiments on Christmas markets. Thanks to that, I now have a couple of pictures to accompany my holiday greetings to you all!
Unfortunately the cold and wind totally destroyed my eye make-up at some point of shooting, so I had to take the pictures Christian sent me into my friend's skin retouche programme so I wouldn't look all too zombie-like, haha.
Anyway, with the Christmas tree all finished and the presents all packed, I am ready to relax a bit for now and simply enjoy my nearly two weeks off work!

leblog541
leblog543
leblog540
leblog542

13 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas ! You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! What camera did you use to take those pictures?
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Xmas!!

    Sweet pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Merry Christmas honey!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful, merry Christmas to you;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a nice blog you have!!
    come visit mine:)
    www.littlewriterwrote.blogspot.com

    love <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful!
    Happy holiday;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...