5 Cities, 5 Outfits

header travel post

"All around the world, you've gotta spread the word..."

It is time! This weekend I'll be off travelling again and you have no idea how much I've missed it. It's been 2 months but it feels like an eternity to me. Travelling is something I've always done ever since my university years. I've basically seen the whole of Europe, met unbelievably fantastic people, ate the most wonderful food and walked the most beautiful streets. Travelling is precious to me, to say the least.

When travelling as a fashion-conscious person, packing a suitcase is always a challenge. What do I want to wear? What will the weather be like? How many outfits do I need? How will I fit all my lenses inside my suitcase? Well...

A good idea is always to pack finished outfits. Top, bottom and accessories like a bag and shoes as well as the jewelry should always be coordinated BEFORE travelling. It makes things much easier and leaves space in your head for other things. It is also a good idea to take ONE handbag or clutch that suits most outfits and only two or three pairs of heels. Maybe a white and a black pair. In any case, make sure that NO MATTER WHAT, you also take a pair of comfy shoes and an umbrella. Just in case. Especially in northern Europe, you just never know.

Because I'm looking forward to travelling again so much, I felt inspired to create a couple of outfits for some of my favourite cities in Europe that I'll soon be visiting again. When browsing through MY-WARDROBE's online shop, I found so many items I'd immediately wear for my holidays, so I arranged them in outfits for your pleasure. I really hope you like them!

aeroplanes

Es ist soweit! Dieses Wochenende geht es endlich wieder ans Reisen und ihr habt ja keine Ahnung, wie sehr ich das vermisst habe. Es ist 2 Monate her seit meiner letzten Reise, aber für mich fühlt es sich wie eine Ewigkeit an. Verreisen ist etwas, das ich schon immer geliebt habe, seit meiner Unizeit. Ich habe im Grunde ganz Europa gesehen, die unglaublichsten Menschen kennen gelernt, das allerbeste Essen gegessen und bin die schönsten Straßen entlanggelaufen. Reisen ist etwas ganz Besonderes für mich, um es mal milde auszudrücken.

Wenn man als modebewusste Frau reist, ist das Kofferpacken immer auch ein bisschen kompliziert. Was möchte ich anziehen? Wie wird das Wetter? Wie viele Outfits brauche ich? Wie sollen meine Objektive alle in die Tasche passen? Naja...

Für mich hat es sich bewährt, fertige Outfits einzupacken. Oberteil, Unterteil und Accessoires wie eine Tasche, Schuhe und auch der Schmuck sollten schon VOR der Reise koordiniert werden. Das erspart einem einiges an Schwierigkeiten und ihr habt den Kopf frei für andere Dinge. Es ist auch praktisch, wenn man EINE Handtasche oder Clutch hat, die zu allen Outfits passt und vielleicht zwei oder drei Paar hohe Schuhe. Ein weißes und ein schwarzes Paar haben sich bei mir als praktisch erwiesen. In jedem Fall solltet ihr aber auch UNBEDINGT ein Paar ganz bequeme Schuhe zum Wechseln und einen Regenschirm dabei haben. Einfach zur Sicherheit. In Nordeuropa weiß man schließlich nie.

Weil ich mich so sehr auf das Reisen freue, habe ich mir inspiriert gefühlt, ein paar Outfits für einige meiner liebsten europäischen Städte, die ich bald wieder bereisen werde, zusammen zu stellen. Als ich also letztens bei MY-WARDROBE im Onlineshop gestöbert habe, habe ich so viele Teile gefunden, die ich sofort im Urlaub tragen würde, also habe ich sie für euch einmal in Outfits arrangiert. Ich hoffe sehr, dass sie euch gefallen!


my-wardrobe travel outfit prague

PRAGUE:
ANTON HEUNIS statement crystal necklace
KZENIYA two-tone engraved bag
SUZANNAH fifties floral dress
BY MARLENE BIRGER yellow silk mix coat
SIGERSON MORRISON pointy toe pumps
SARA DESIGNS gold chain watch

my-wardrobe travel outfit paris

PARIS:
AILA studded envelope clutch
PHOEBE COLEMAN cut-out heart bracelet
SUZANNAH cardigan wool crepe coat
SUZANNAH beaded creme shirt dress
PHOEBE COLEMAN cut-out heart ring
LUCY CHOI LONDON taupe bow heels

my-wardrobe travel outfit london

LONDON:
MARC BY MARC JACOBS animal iPhone case
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD envelope clutch
MARKUS LUPFER sequin lips jumper
MILLY metallic silver skirt
ANTON HEUNIS spike drop earrings
SIGERSON MORRISON blue suede heels

my-wardrobe travel outfit barcelona

BARCELONA:
DIANE VON FURSTENBERG red handle tote bag
ANTON HEUNIS red cluster ring
10 CROSBY DEREK LAM embroidered blouse
SPLENDID floaty red pants
ANTON HEUNIS red cluster bracelet
CAMILLA SKOVGAARD white slingback heels

my-wardrobe travel outfit berlin

BERLIN (BACK HOME):
BY MARLENE BIRGER neon embellished cuff
MARC BY MARC JACOBS neon animal iPhone case
MOSCHINO CHEAP & CHIC green applique dress
ANTON HEUNIS leaf drop green earrings
MAVI silver neon perspex clutch
MOSCHINO CHEAP & CHIC leather bow sandals

aeroplanes
[Background image credit: PRAGUE, PARIS, LONDON, BARCELONA, BERLIN]

FOLLOW CATS & DOGS: [BLOGLOVIN'] [FACEBOOK] [TWITTER]

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous styling and outfit choices!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. richtig toller post und wunderschöne outfit-inspirationen!!


    http://impressthepress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, freut mich, dass es dich inspiriert hat!

      Delete
  3. I love your choice in these outfits. Suitable throughout Europe. If you want to see what you get in a city of Spain, Malaga, login
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Makadamia/428957770520171?bookmark_t=page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Glad you agree with my choices ;D

      Delete
  4. Nice post ! When I travel I always organize my suitcase and I try to do outfits BEFORE so that I can be relax when it comes to choose what to wear the D-day :)

    Melanie ♡ ~ www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow richtig toller Post!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lovely collection . so nice blog .
    Parfum pas cher.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU GUYS, GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE INSPIRATION! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...