Boots for free

Since it's commonly known around the people I know that I own the hardware and a little bit of practice and knowledge as well on how to tattoo, a girl that currently does a practice at my dad's workplace offered me to trade her 130 € genuine leather boots for a foot-tattoo. She said she couldn't walk on them because of too high heels, but when I got the boots I had to giggle a bit since the heels are maybe 6 cm high, and not at all like real heels to me who sometimes walks on heels up to 15 cm of height. But the kittin immediately fell in love with those little cognac coloured lovelies and agreed on the trade, so she'll get her tattoo within the next month I guess. And I finally have boots to walk on the icy and snowy grounds of le village. Oh what bliss!
Photobucket
boots: vintage, jersey-dress: H&M, knit-cardigan: H&M, leather-jacket: second-hand, knit-gloves: H&M, bracelet: inherited from my mom.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I love your outfit and i have a quick question.
    I'm moving to germany on February and it's bitterly cold.
    I'm going to Gottingen so we are close by hahaha -I don't know what that has to do-
    What kind of leggings are you wearing?
    I wear outfits like yours but with my leggings I will freeze.

    P.D: I wish I could get boots like those for free :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut! Ohh haha, well I guess I'm very much used to the coldness around here! I'm wearing mostly wool-leggins and tights, altho sometimes even lace, I don't freeze on my legs hihi... but wool is a good choice I guess, I feel it's warmer than jeans and the like.

    take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...warmer than jeans.
    I guess it makes sense.
    Thank you so much for taking the time :D
    Keep on doing what your doing, you look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...