Exit: backdoor. Enter: sunlight.

Photobucket
Still far from home, in the cold, in the sunshine, being followed by black dogs and other creepy animals. It's lovely here.
But because the H&M skirt I was intending to wear today was a wee bit too large for me, I had to stitch it smaller before leaving la maison... anyway, now it fits quite perfectly and I really like it. It's flattery but at the same time quite heavy due to the leathery fabric consistency. The only thing that starts bugging me is the fact that I really have only a limited amount of clothing with me, so by now I don't know any new combinations of the existing elements anymore. Too bad I don't have money here so that I could do some excessive downtown shopping. Well well...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...