Impressions d'hiver

My mister and I are having such a relaxing time here in Beograd, but dear, it's cold!! I wonder if the temperature will ever rise over 0 degrees again. I highly doubt it, though!
Hence, some impressions of our stay here, taken with my mister's cam which doesn't quite allow too artsy pictures but I guess for that I'll have to wait till I get back home to my sister miss top photographer.
Even cats and dogs are freezing their noses off here...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ohhhja, aber zu hause isses auch kalt, sag ich dir... nachts bei uns immer -10° und nächste woche sogar bis -20, hrhr. das wird noch was. morgen soll's ordentlich schneien. liebste grüße (hab dir noch bei myspace geschrieben)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Habs grad nachgeguckt, auf wetter.de stand auch was von -20 grad naechste woche... na geil hahah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...